We're here to help
Keep in touch!
Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Make Your Mark Pty Ltd ABN 13 122 454 371 T/A dms CREATiVE is a financially sound business. The original business began operations in 1983 and became part of the current ownership in 2006. It is a privately owned company run by Mark and Kym Ebenestelli with a combined team of 8 in-house staff.
- We have full Workplace Health & Safety procedures and manuals. With all staff undertaking appropriate induction and on-going training.
- We have a Human Resource Policy manual outlining staff entitlements, responsibilities, expectations, performance & development and cessation of employment.
- All staff are covered by an Award and we utilise Individual Flexibility Agreements for all staff.
- We have an internal Procedures Manual to ensure consistent operations and delivery of work.
Staff are provided with on-the-job training and development, we attend industry seminars and events for on-going development and keeping pace with trends & new technologies within our areas of deliverables.
- We hold current insurances for:
- Professional indemnity
- Worker’s Compensation
- Public & Product Liability
- We utilise a comprehensive cloud-based Workflow and Project Management system specifically designed for our industry (WorkflowMax). This system allows staff to record time worked on a job, allocate tasks, record notes, set timeframes, milestones and reminders. The system allows for client login to view the status of any projects relevant to them.
- We hold a number of professional membership including:
Member-based economic development organisation
Local Chamber of Commerce
We hold preferred partner status for South West Qld
- We have experience working with clients from various sectors including including government, banking and finance, mining, construction, education, property, health, agriculture, manufacturing, retail and professional services.
- dms CREATiVE is committed to protecting the environment, conserving energy and natural resources through our day-to-day business operations.
- We conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, such as adopting a recycling program for all our used toner cartridges. All waste paper is shredded and disposed of using recycling facilities.
- Old computers and electronic devices are disposed of using e-waste facilities to minimise land fill.
- We ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency, and choosing energy efficient lighting, heating and cooling solutions.
- We encourage the use of email to deliver documents to clients and suppliers to reduce paper usage.
- We prefer to work with suppliers who commit to environmental well-being. Printing is our largest out-sourced product. Our Print supplier uses a number of environmentally responsible practices including:
- Using vegetable based inks instead of petroleum/ oil based.
- All paper used is from sustainable forests and may carry the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification.
- Printing Plates are a computer to plate system, which eliminates toxic chemicals and bi-chromates in film based platemaking.
- Proofs are provided by email rather than a hardcopy.
- Water used is harvested on site.